Tommee Tippee Advanced Steam Electric Steriliser for Baby Bottles - Black
0 Months+, Product Dimensions 27.4 x 27.4 x 14.9 cm, BPA free, Fits most bottles, pacifiers and breast pump accessories, warranty : 1 Year manufacturer warranty
77 days Free Return
Having clean, sterilised bottles ready for every feed is an essential part of caring for your baby. The Advanced Steam Electric Steriliser gives you a quick and easy way to protect your baby’s tummy from harmful bacteria and viruses. The less time you spend cleaning and preparing your bottles, the better. With this electric steriliser, you can sterilise up to 6 baby bottles in just 5 minutes, ensuring you always have feed-ready bottles on hand for your baby.
How do I use the Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser? Simply add 80mls of water to the base of the steriliser, use the 2-tier rack to neatly stack your bottles, breast pump parts, soothers and other accessories, replace the lid until it’s secure and turn on to sterilise for 5 minutes. The steriliser will automatically switch off once the cycle is complete. Can I sterilise in advance? Steriliser contents stay sterile for 24 hours when the lid is properly secured. There’s no need to wait for the bottles to dry before using them, just ensure you allow time for them to cool down. How often should I descale my Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser? This depends on the area in which you live and how often your steriliser is used. If the water in your area is hard, then you may need to descale every 14 days. If it’s medium, then you’ll need to descale every 21 days and if the water is soft, it’ll need to be descaled around every 28 days.
Simply use a de-scaler that’s suitable for stainless steel i.e. kettle, iron and coffee machine de-scalers. Alternatively, you can use white vinegar, however this will need to be carried out more frequently as it’s not as effective as a purpose bought de-scaler. You can find out the quality of your water from your water provider. Tested against Influenza H1N1 (tested to EN 16777). The steriliser has a 5-minute sterilising phase so when the cycle is finished, either remove the bottles and accessories or leave the lid closed and the contents will stay sterile for up to 24 hours.
- Kills viruses and 99.9% of bacteria: The steriliser uses steam to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria & viruses, meaning you can protect your baby without using chemicals
- Time efficient: Thanks to a quick sterilisation cycle of just 5 minutes, Tommee Tippee’s Electric Steam Steriliser ensures you have up to 6 clean, sterile bottles in time for baby’s next feed
- Save time and stay organised: When the lid is closed properly, freshly steamed contents stay sterile for up to 24 hours, so you can sterilise your bottles and other feeding accessories in advance
- Easy to use: The steriliser features a one-button-start and auto shut-off mode for safety, while the lid has easy-lift handles to keep your hands safe from hot steam
- Compatibility: Use this electric steriliser with baby bottles from other brands as well as soothers, breast pumps and other feeding accessories
Brand - Tommee Tippee
Type - Sterlizer
Age - 0 Months+
Capacity of Bottles - 6 Bottles
Product Dimensions - 27.4 x 27.4 x 14.9 cm
Weight - 0.712 kg
Items Included in the Package: