This document is an electronic record in terms of Federal Law No. 1 of 2006 on Electronic Commerce and Transactions and rules there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
The domain name www.firstcry.om including www.firstcry.om's Parenting services (hereinafter referred to as "Parenting") available through www.firstcry.om's mobile app (
hereinafter referred to as 'Site' or 'Website' or 'Firstcry.om') is registered in the name of Firstcry Retail DWC-LLC, a company incorporated under the provisions of Law No. (10) of 2015 concerning Dubai Aviation City
"User Agreement") as applicable to the Website. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the
Website, You shall be contracting with Firstcry, these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations, with Firstcry.
All products/services and information displayed on Firstcry.om constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Firstcry.om reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Firstcry.om prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the laws applicable to you in your
jurisdiction including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. You may use this site only if your age is over 18 years and you are capable of forming binding contracts under applicable law.'
Firstcry.om reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if Firstcry.om discovers that you are under the age of 18 years or otherwise not capable of forming binding contracts. In case of a business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from Oman. Firstcry.om makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside Oman. Those who choose to access this Site from outside Oman are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Firstcry.om will deliver the products only within Oman and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside Oman.
Unless otherwise stated in writing as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Firstcry.om you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
It is the user's responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. Firstcry.om shall not
be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If
Firstcry.om has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Firstcry.om Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by FirstCry website during the registration process (such information being the "Registration Data")
2.Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, if Firstcry.om has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, or if in the opinion of Firstcry.om your use of the Website breaches the terms of the applicable law, or the rights of any person, or is detrimental in any way to Fristcry.om, Firstcry.om will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While Firstcry.om shall endeavour to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. Firstcry.om cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Firstcry.om shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Firstcry.om may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Firstcry.om will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Firstcry.om accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Firstcry.om dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
Applicability of VAT and Cross Border Handling Charges
We charge 5% Import VAT if the Order Value is less than OMR 100, while 5% Import Duty and 5% Import VAT if the Order Value is more than or equal to OMR 100.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order. The benefit of the offer would also not be included in the refund provided. The refund/replacement process would only be initiated once all the products have been returned.' From time to time, we may provide a free sample or gift along with our orders which are eligible for the offer. These samples/gifts will not be eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
To offer special discounts to our users from time to time, we share coupon codes based discounts. To prevent any possible misuses we have put in place a few checks on the ways in which these coupon codes
can be used.
To make the best use of the coupon code offers, please go through the following terms and conditions applicable on all coupon codes
1. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers based offer will be valid upon application of the coupon code at the time of placing order.
2. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers will be valid till the date communicated or till stocks last on the applicable products, whichever happens earlier.
3. A Coupon Codes & Cart Offers can be used only once per user per household unless otherwise mentioned.
4. A Coupon Codes & Cart Offers cannot be clubbed with any other coupon code or with any other offer including offers running on the site without using coupons.
5. A coupon will provide the stated discount of the coupon code or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher unless otherwise mentioned.
6. Coupon codes shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
7. The website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon code any time without prior intimation.
8. Cashback coupons are valid for next purchase as per the conditions mentioned with the Cashback offer.
9. The Cash Coupons added to an account can be changed/updated at any point of time by Firstcry.om without any prior intimation. These changes could be made from time to time even before the valid expiry date of the existing Cash Coupons.
10. Offer valid only on the listed Sizes & Colours of the products featured on the Website.
11. Coupon Codes are not applicable on certain products. Click here to view the details of excluded products.
. The Cashback amount, the purchase conditions and the product range on which the Cashback offer is valid will be as specified along with the Cashback offer.
. Cashback will not be provided for any product(s) which have either not been delivered to you or which has been returned by you. In the event of any replacement provided to you, the replacement product value will not be added to the cashback calculations available to you to redeem on site.
. The Cashback coupon can be used till the date of validity as specified in the Cashback email
. The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Cashback offers without prior intimation
. The Cashback is not applicable on cancelled orders
. Gift certificate is Delivered via email.
. The Gift Certificate can be used against your purchase on FirstCry.om.
. Customers must open a free account at FirstCry.om to redeem his or her gift certificate.
. Every gift certificate has a unique code. To redeem the gift certificate, enter this code in your shopping cart.
. Both a gift certificate and credit card may be used to pay for your order. If both are used, we will charge the gift card first and the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
. Unused gift certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
. Gift certificates are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
. Gift certificates value can be redeemed in multiple purchases.
. Gift certificates may only be redeemed for orders shipped in Oman.
. Gift certificates may only be redeemed through Recipient's Email Address
. Gift Certificate cannot be purchased through Cheque/Cash on Delivery/Loyalty Cash
. Gift wrap option is available only on selected products. You can choose to gift wrap the selected products in your order by selecting "ADD GIFT WRAP for Free" in "Order Summary" tab at the time of checkout. The gift wrap will also include a personalized message.
. The external Gift Packaging will not include any pricing, discount or payment information. However, the original product tag with the MRP will be intact on the products inside the package.
. Please note that in case you return your order, the gift wrap charges will not be credited back.
There is no minimum order value to place an order with FirstCry.om.
You hereby agree, understand represent and warrant that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website are correct, accurate and current and that you are lawfully authorized to provide us the details and use such credit card to make purchases on the Website. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilised and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove it otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against suumch person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund you the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be added to the "Cash Refund" section of your FirstCry account. We will not be liable for any cancellations and you agree not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
3. or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Firstcry.om by you shall be compulsorily in OMR. Firstcry.om does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
FirstCry restricts the usage of Loyalty Cash in a transaction when you are buying a Gift Certificate.
1. Be Precise and Specific
While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other Firstcry users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy.2. Don't keep any loose ends
Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product.3. Spell what is required
A good review should serve the most basic purpose i.e. what you liked/disliked about the product and why with the exact details.4. Remove distractions from review
Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to spell check and proofread your review accurately.
Firstcry reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following -
1. Inappropriate content - like promotional information or phone numbers.
2. Information not related to product - Shipment/Delivery Experience, availability, ordering etc
3. Inaccuracies in product information & product catalogue.
4. References - to other retailers, pricing, personal information etc.
5. Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
6. Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
7. Foreign language content.
8. Off-topic information or obscene content.
9. Irrelevant user IDs or email ids used for posting reviews.
1. That you will use the services provided by Firstcry.om, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while
using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Firstcry.om reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Firstcry.om has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Firstcry.om and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
4. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2.Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Design details and Colours
'We have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colours of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or other details will be accurate. The images on the Website are for information purposes and the products delivered may vary slightly from the images on the Website.
When you visit the FirstCry Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
1. This is an exclusive Firstcry.om program designed to reward Firstcry.om customers for purchasing products from this site. The Program is available on the Firstcry.om Websites, Mobile Apps and cannot be used in case of products being purchased from third party sites or stores.
2. Participation in the Program and the benefits that are offered to Program members is at the sole discretion of Firstcry.om, and we have the right to change the respective Program terms and conditions, in whole or in part, at any time with or without giving any notice to its Members.
3. Program is available only to retail customers who are transacting on Firstcry.om website , and would not be available to any wholesale/ third party customers purchasing any Firstcry.om product(s).
2. Members must be human: no machines, scripts, or automated services may be used to participate in this program.
3. To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Program Application via the Firstcry.om Site . We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that you are unsuitable for the Program.
III. Earning and Redeeming Rewards
1.You become a part of this program automatically on registering on Firstcry.om.
2. Firstcry.om may, in its sole discretion, introduce time-limited promotional offers ("Promotion") that enable Program Members to earn additional rewards for the completion of actions that are specified by us.
3. Once a Member meets all applicable requirements for a Promotion, the designated number of rewards specified by that Promotion shall be transferred to the Member. If eligible, the loyalty cash would be credited to the users account within 48 hours of successful delivery of the order. Cancelled / Returned orders shall not add loyalty cash to your account.
4. If you choose to return/cancel part or whole of any order for which you have earned loyalty cash, Firstcry.om may refund you a deducted amount based on the Loyalty Cash earned for the returned/cancelled product. Eg. If you return any product/products, priced at OMR 10 which have earned you OMR 0.05 loyalty cash, Firstcry.om holds the right to refund you only OMR 9.95 to adjust for the Loyalty Cash earned by you.
5. Firstcry.om is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Promotion or for any effect on accrual of rewards caused by changes or discontinuance.
6. The eligibility to use the Loyalty Cash against your purchased amount can be changed by Firstcry.om at any time during the program without prior intimation to the users.
7. You will not earn any Loyalty Cash in the following scenarios:
8. Your loyalty cash will be reduced by the percentage discount applicable on the product, either on site or through the use of any coupon code. Only the loyalty cash applicable on the product at the time of purchase would be given to you. If the discounts are revised on a later date, you will not be entitled to the revised loyalty cash.
9. If you return or cancel the order, you will not earn Loyalty Cash against that order.
10. If you return part of your order, you will only earn points for the products which have not been returned by you.
11. Firstcry.om holds the right to decide which products earn you Loyalty Cash and which do not. Additionally, it also holds the right to change the amount of Loyalty Cash against any product without prior notice.
12. Loyalty Cash earned by you will expire on 31st December of every year from your Firstcry Loyalty Cash Account, if no new order(s) have been placed on or after 1st January of same year. E.g. Loyalty cash earned by you during the year 2017 will expire on 31st December 2018 from your account, if no new order(s) have been placed on or after 1st January 2018.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that the registered mobile number and the mobile number entered in the bill are correct and belong to you.
14. Loyalty cash earned online at Firstcry.om can be redeemed via purchase made through the Firstcry.om websites or Apps only.
by into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
2. You authorize Firstcry.om to disclose necessary information that you have provided to third parties, or information that Firstcry.om has obtained about your Account: (i) to agents of Firstcry.om or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii)where it is necessary for fulfilment with third party suppliers.
1. Firstcry.om reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time without notice. Notification of Program termination by Firstcry.om would be publicized on the Program Web site only.
2. Firstcry.om may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions page of the Program Website regularly to determine whether this Agreement has been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, you must immediately cease participation in the Program.
Membership in the Program is subject to the Program Terms and Conditions. Any failure to comply with the Program Terms and Conditions, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or redemption of rewards from Firstcry.om, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Firstcry.om or its affiliates by you, or anyone acting on your behalf, may result in the termination of your membership in the Program, cancellation of your Program account and/or forfeiture of your rewards / earnings. In the event of fraud, misconduct, or suspected fraud or misconduct by you or anyone acting on your behalf or under your password, Firstcry.om reserves the right to suspend access to your account indefinitely pending investigation.
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the Loyalty Cash in your account at the time of the event giving rise to such liability.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program or the Website (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Firstcry.om Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Any dispute relating in any way to the Program or this Agreement will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Oman city Courts and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in those courts. You further acknowledge and agree that our rights in the Content in the Website are of a special, unique, extraordinary character, giving them peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be readily estimated and may not be adequately compensated for in monetary damages.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Oman without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The "Parenting" Platform built by Firstcry.om, is a community of parents, where they can bond with each other and request for a solution for the day to day challenges they encounter with their baby directly from the counselors and the parents available on the platform, and can also refer to the variety of literature on parenthood. This platform also provides the users for sharing important and wonderful information with the other parents so that their everyday parenting journey is filled with a lot more laughter than tears of their oh-so-cute babies. With a simple login, you can connect with several other parents whose biggest trouble in life is the changed poop color of their babies. "Becoming a mom is watching your heart walk outside your body", and we at Firstcry.om Parenting understand the beautiful pains and challenges a mother goes through while taking care of her baby, HENCE US!
Access to certain areas and/or content of the Parenting is restricted. Firstcry.om reserves the right to restrict access to other areas and/or content of the Parenting, or indeed this entire website, at the Website's discretion. If Firstcry.om provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. Firstcry.om may disable your user ID and password in Firstcry.om sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In furtherance to the terms mentioned in User Conduct above, Users should not:
Submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the Web Site any information that:
. is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
. infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right;
. contains any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
. includes any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings; or
. you do not have the right to submit, post, disseminate, or transmit.
Use the Parenting Platform in any way to:
. impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content that you submit or transmit through the Web Site;
. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
. interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
. Electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
. engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
. use the Web Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, or any rules or guidelines established by Firstcry.
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, "Information") that may be available on Parenting (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The information and views provided herein should not be treated as medical advice. The information on the Parenting Platform is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. You must not rely on the information on the Parenting as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. The Parenting includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us. You acknowledge that because of the limited nature of communication through the Parenting's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete or not appropriate for your condition. As health and nutrition research continuously evolves, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information presented on the Parenting.
Firstcry does not have any obligation to pre-screen, edit, or remove any Content provided by Users that is posted on or available through the Web Site. However, Firstcry will have the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to pre-screen, edit, refuse to accept, remove, or move any such Content.
The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within Users' posts are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within the Parenting Platform are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the User who has published such content and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
On submission of your contact details with the Site, you authorize FirstCry to contact you through email or phone.
All discussions , ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms, Parenting service and/or other message or communication facilities means Material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose. End User acknowledges that any Material posted on the Website is public and not private communication. Firstcry.om does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Material, and, therefore, Firstcry.om specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Material and any actions resulting from End Users participation in any Material, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which End User posts to Firstcry.om (whether in Parenting, chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards, or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential and you grant to Firstcry.om a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Firstcry.om the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Firstcry.om as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. Notwithstanding Firstcry.om's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Firstcry.om does not undertake to monitor and is not responsible of the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
The information regarding warranty are mentioned along with the description of the product on the product description page. The customer can refer to that for queries related to warranty or call the seller for more information.
Everything located on or in this Site, including the Microsites, is our exclusive property and can be used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and / or criminal penalties.
This Site and Microsites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of website protected by copyright. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End User may download / print / save copyrighted material for End User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without our express permission of Firstcry.om and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a Web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Firstcry.om shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of owners, unless such site is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Firstcry.om, unless otherwise stated.
End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user's personal use. End User hereby grants us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by End User. We hereby reserves the right to terminate its agreement with any End User who infringes on copyright rights upon notification to us by the copyright owner.
The foregoing provisions of this clause apply equally to and are for the benefit of Firstcry.om, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Firstcry.om, its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of Firstcry.om and its affiliates to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you in connection with the event which gave rise to the liability, or, if there is no such connection, to the value of products ordered by you in the month prior to the event that gave rise to the liability. BB or Firstcry.om, their associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Firstcry.om' officers and employees are not liable for acts or omissions of Firstcry.om. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Firstcry.om officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Firstcry.om will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Firstcry.om on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
1. Force Majeure: Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform here under due to any cause beyond the our control, including, without limitation, acts of the End User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of Firstcry.om 's business, fire, explosion, utilities failure, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
2. Entire Agreement: This Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by Firstcry.om constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
3. Waiver: No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
4. Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
5. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
6. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable in Dubai, subject to the Courts in Dubai, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
7. Payment Decline: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Please Contact us for any questions or comments regarding this Website.